A “boutique amp” : why ?
Nowadays, for a “reasonable” price, you can find different amplifiers according to your playing style : jazz, blues, rock, metal …
Many music stores offer this type of amplifiers which allows you to practice at home, play in a band or concert etc..
So why do some musicians wish to buy an amplifier from a craftsman ?
- Several answers to this question
- Desire a handcrafted amp that has “a soul”,
- Have a sound in mind, discuss and confront your ideas with a professional who will know how to guide you,
- Not having “everyone’s” amp,
- Adhere to the artisanal spirit and to want to recognize and make known the talents in the instrumental making of France,
- Aspire to quality : sound, manufacturing, mantainability